Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Does his kill count ability reroll dice singularly or as a pool. Example, if he has 3 kill counts and I roll my attack with 2 blanks can I reroll the 2 die and then if I still have a blank in the reroll I can reroll it again 

On 4/29/2024 at 10:53 PM, firbison said:

Example, if he has 3 kill counts and I roll my attack with 2 blanks can I reroll the 2 die and then if I still have a blank in the reroll I can reroll it again 

No, you would reroll it as a lump sum.

• 2 weeks later...

niche scenario but what about Killmonger under cable leadership and I'm looking for a trigger, I have two kill count tokens but only one non skull showing dice, but I don't want to use the leadership reroll as its once per turn. I use one reroll from token don't get the trigger, use leadership on a skull and don't get trigger and reroll that die again with kill count token.

12 minutes ago, jstnmayo said:

niche scenario but what about Killmonger under cable leadership and I'm looking for a trigger, I have two kill count tokens but only one non skull showing dice, but I don't want to use the leadership reroll as its once per turn. I use one reroll from token don't get the trigger, use leadership on a skull and don't get trigger and reroll that die again with kill count token.

Each reroll effect can be used once.

Your scenario would have Kill Count be used twice. 

28 minutes ago, Negoldar said:

Each reroll effect can be used once.

Your scenario would have Kill Count be used twice. 

Where do the rules say each reroll effect can only be used once? Reactive powers only trigger once but this is an innate superpower. I'm not rerolling the same dice with once effect I'm using KC on die A, then Leadership on die B, then KC on die B. 

• 3 weeks later...