Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Hello,

A / In the "Sequence of an attack" the player who suffers enemy damage must recover as much energy at which stage?

B / To come to these questions:
- Spider-man: Attack, Taser Web, what is the order of stunned?
-Red Skull: Attack, Unleash the cube if you get Effect, what is the order of stunned?
-Scarlet Witch: Reactive Super Power: Curse, what is the order of judgment?

I am French, I used the translation, I hope I was precise ... sorry.

Thanks again 🙂

A. They will gain power equal to the damage suffered as a result of the attack in Step 12 of the Appendix A timing chart.

B.

B1. The stun special condition applied by Taser Webs on Spider-Man (Peter Parker) will be applied in Step 14a of Appendix A if its conditions are satisfied.

B2. The stun applied by Reality Warp is applied during Step 14a of Appendix A. If you trigger both the throw and Reality Warp, you can apply them in the order of your choice during Step 14a.

B3. If this is also asking about when it is applied during attacks as the other questions are, then it is applied during Step 14b of Appendix A because it is a defenders effect

7 hours ago, Thoras said:

R. Ils gagneront une puissance égale aux dommages subis à la suite de l'attaque à l'étape 12 du chronogramme de l'annexe A.

B.

B1. La condition spéciale d'étourdissement appliquée par Taser Webs sur Spider-Man (Peter Parker) sera appliquée à l'étape 14a de l'annexe A si ses conditions sont remplies.

B2. L'étourdissement appliqué par Reality Warp est appliqué lors de l'étape 14a de l'annexe A. Si vous déclenchez à la fois le jet et Reality Warp, vous pouvez les appliquer dans l'ordre de votre choix lors de l'étape 14a.

B3. S'il s'agit également de savoir quand il est appliqué pendant les attaques comme le sont les autres questions, alors il est appliqué pendant l'étape 14b de l'annexe A car il s'agit d'un effet de défenseur.

So the stunned effect does not apply during the 1st attack, that is to say, the defender takes the damage step / 13, he takes as many energies step / 13, and after the resolution of the attack, he is dizzy step / 14, is that right?

7 hours ago, Thoras said:

R. Ils gagneront une puissance égale aux dommages subis à la suite de l'attaque à l'étape 12 du chronogramme de l'annexe A.

For me step / 12 is the step before the damage ???

It sounds like you are using the timing steps from Page 19 & 20 of the rule book, is that correct? If that is true, then yes, power gain from an attack would be in step 13 of that list and the application of "after the attack is resolved" effects would be step 14 of that list.

The references in my post are all from Appendix A on page 25 & 26 of the online rule book.

2 hours ago, Thoras said:

Il semble que vous utilisiez les étapes de chronométrage des pages 19 et 20 du livre de règles, n'est-ce pas ? Si cela est vrai, alors oui, le gain de puissance d'une attaque serait à l'étape 13 de cette liste et l'application des effets « après la résolution de l'attaque » serait l'étape 14 de cette liste.

Les références dans mon article proviennent toutes de l'annexe A aux pages 25 et 26 du livre de règles en ligne.

Oh ! Perfect, I went to check and I will use this Appendix now, it is much more precise.

You answered my questions, thank you

• Thoras locked this topic