Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

So I understand that players can form somewhat of their own rules for ultimate encounters, but say one members of the crisis team uses the Helios Laser Bombardment to attack Thanos Chosen of Death. Can both teams pay for the card to add dice? In a similar fashion can a card like disarm be paid for by one character on each team, or would only the player who brought the card be able to play it with his own characters? 

Let me tell you, a 24 dice Helios laser certainly ended Thanos.  XD

Yes, both of those situations would be allowed based on the rules of those cards. You need to evaluate each card based on its rules though, its not a blanket statement that it works in every situation, it will depend on the affiliations and characters in play.

The "Squad Building" section of the Ultimate Encounter rules say

Team Tactic cards, however, can be used with any allied characters as specified on the individual card.

It then has the following example

A F F I L I AT I O N & TA CT I C S

If a Team Tactic card refers to a character by affiliation, that character must be part of a squad using that affiliation. For example, if both players are playing squads with the Avengers affiliation, all Avengers characters may use the Avengers Assemble Team Tactic card when it is played.

• Thoras locked this topic