Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Question 1: Just for clarification. When I move Magneto, I cannot move his terrain with him? (But I can hide behind his terrain for cover?)

Question 2: When my opponent destroys terrain, Magneto's leadership ability still triggers. So for example my opponent throws and destroys a size 3 terrain, Magneto gets to distribute 3 power to his team? 

thanks

2 hours ago, TeaKay_421 said:

Question 1: Just for clarification. When I move Magneto, I cannot move his terrain with him? (But I can hide behind his terrain for cover?

Correct

Question 2: When my opponent destroys terrain, Magneto's leadership ability still triggers. So for example my opponent throws and destroys a size 3 terrain, Magneto gets to distribute 3 power to his team?

He gets to select up to 3 allied characters who will each gain 1 power.

Question 1: Just for clarification. When I move Magneto, I cannot move his terrain with him? (But I can hide behind his terrain for cover?)

thanks

Thoras has the answers but remember: one question per thread please.