Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Partners in Crime, Follow Me, Wife of Corvus

Just wanting clarification about something. When you are able to activate multiple characters using Partners of Crime, Follow me, wife of Corvus, etc, is this still counted as one turn for Leadership abilities and team tactic cards. 

For example, Capt America (Steve Rogers) leadership ability states you can reduce the cost of the first super power used once per turn. So as we have multiple characters activating within the one turn, we can only use this once, for one of the characters being activated, is that correct?

1 minute ago, SirSmashALot said:

Just wanting clarification about something. When you are able to activate multiple characters using Partners of Crime, Follow me, wife of Corvus, etc, is this still counted as one turn for Leadership abilities and team tactic cards. 

For example, Capt America (Steve Rogers) leadership ability states you can reduce the cost of the first super power used once per turn. So as we have multiple characters activating within the one turn, we can only use this once, for one of the characters being activated, is that correct?

That would consist of a single turn for all game purposes, yes. Players have turns, characters have activations.

You can have 0 to multiple activations in a single turn.

Your example is slightly off though. Captain America Steve Rodgers doesn’t use a once per turn language. He says, paraphrased, each allied character can reduce the cost of their first superpower each turn. So each allied character can use it once across those activations.

• Thoras locked this topic