Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Are there effects that trigger and resolve in step 13 of the timing table before they move on to step 14. Example rapid fire, would I get to do something reactively before the second attack happens like gambits enhanced agility. It seems a little off that rapid fire would trigger again in step 14 before I would resolve any of my own reactive super power effects that happen after an attack resolves.

29 minutes ago, firbison said:

Are there effects that trigger and resolve in step 13 of the timing table before they move on to step 14

There are currently no abilities that trigger in this step.

32 minutes ago, firbison said:

would I get to do something reactively before the second attack happens like gambits enhanced agility

Gambits Enhanced Agility and similarly worded abilities are a 14b effect.

Rapid fire occurs in step 14a

so my follow up question then is does winter soldiers red furry ability push a character away and then i get to resolve my ability in 14b and then he follows it up with an assault rifle attack or does his whole ability resolve in 14a. The split up of it being in two sentences is what makes me not sure if i can do something in the middle of this attack. 

1 hour ago, firbison said:

so my follow up question then is does winter soldiers red furry ability push a character away and then i get to resolve my ability in 14b and then he follows it up with an assault rifle attack or does his whole ability resolve in 14a. The split up of it being in two sentences is what makes me not sure if i can do something in the middle of this attack. 

This is answered in this thread: