Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Interrogate scoring multiple times off the same dazed opponent

If you have two characters with Interrogate (Spiderwoman and Agent of Shield Black Widow, for instance) within range of the same dazed enemy model, can both of your models spend the power to use their Interrogate superpower to both score a VP via Interrogates?  or do they need to Interrogate different dazed opponent models?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I field both Spider-Woman and Black Widow, Agent of SHIELD in one list, can I use the Interrogate superpower twice in the same clean-up phase? 

Page 5 of the rulebook says: "Each character or object can only be affected by the same named effect once." 

Does this mean I can't add more than 1 VP as the the object are the Crisis Cards? Or does this mean that I need to target different dazed characters in order to gain 2 VP's instead of targeting a single dazed character? 

Thanks for any clarification you can give on the subject. 

Since "Each character or object can only be affected by the same named effect once." (See ruling for strategic genius) would other super powers such as interrogate only be allowed to trigger one time? What about super powers like "got your back"? 

Looking for clarification.Can interrogate trigger from both Spiderwoman and Black Widow2

Does it require 2 separate dazed characters? Could they both trigger off the same dazed character?

Does this interaction fall under the same effect/stacking rule?

Thank you please advise

If both Black Widow, Agent of Shield and Spider-woman are within 2 of the same dazed character at the end of a round, can both use Interrogate in the cleanup phase to add 2 VP?

Similarly, if they are each near a different dazed character (i.e. there are two dazed characters, one each for Widow and Spiderwoman to interrogate), can they both use their superpower and score 2 VP?

Might as well just get this out of the way - can you "stack" Black Widow's Agent of SHIELD's reactive Interrogate superpower with the same superpower on Spider Woman?

I put "stack" in quotes because I'm really asking if you can benefit from it twice (once from each character) and gain 2 extra VP during the same cleanup phase...which may not be considered stacking...but it may?

I am thinking you can get 2 victory points - and it's not stacking because of the phrase "it may use this superpower", indicating that each character (Black Widow and Spider Woman) is gaining the effect and therefore not stacking. Hence, if both characters are within R1 of a dazed character in the cleanup phase and pay the 3 power the controlling player would get 2 extra VPs.

And because it will come up - let's say there is a single dazed enemy character and Black Widow and Spider Woman are both within R2 of that single character...single trigger but still not stacking...so still worth 2 VPs (if the characters pay the power) correct?