Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2023 at 4:06 PM, Shadow Marvel said:

Is there a window to change stances between attacks on General Anakin Skywalker's "I'm Going to End This"? If he is on one stance side, can he switch to another before doing the second attack or is there no window to flip?

No.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Negoldar said:

The above ruling is changing. 

When an effect triggers "after this Unit makes a combat action" it will occur after the Combat action is complete which puts it outside of the attack timing chart. This allows Asajj Ventress, Sith Assassin to Riposte in step 10D of the attack timing before General Anakin Skywalker can use I'm Going to End This.

When an effect triggers ""after a Unit makes an attack as part of a combat action" it will resolve during the attack timing--step 10C.

I've read the change of the trigger timing when General Anakin Skywalker should use I'm Going to End This.

Does that also mean, now General Anakin Skywalker is allowed to change his Stance rightly before he use I'm Going to End This?

7 hours ago, 脸黑的饿货 said:

I've read the change of the trigger timing when General Anakin Skywalker should use I'm Going to End This.

Does that also mean, now General Anakin Skywalker is allowed to change his Stance rightly before he use I'm Going to End This?

You would still be unable to flip your stance card in this scenario.

Even though I’m going to end this is occurring outside of the attack timing chart, there is still a sequence to the events that prevents it. 

Because you are resolving effects that trigger off this timing, you are still unable to perform “any time” rules which are not reactive (note - this isn’t a reference to reactive abilities, but abilities that resolve in response to a triggering event)