Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Joint Effort and Attacks that target multiple characters

I am confused by the new joint effort TTCs wording.

Doesn't it effect only one attack or multiple or one attack action ? 

The confusion is due to it saying "during the next attack made" then Futher on says "add 2 dice to each of its attacks" ? So there is is reference to a single and multiple attacks being effected by this card. 

Hey!

The new Tactic Card Joint Effort states "During the next attack made by the character that played this card this activation, it adds 2 dice to each of its attacks for each other allied character within range 2 of the target character."

My question is for things like Beams and AOE attacks, does Joint Effort add the extra dice for all the attacks, or just the first? 

Example: Carnage's Sadistic Glee specifically states "During the next attack action..." which has been ruled that his Maximum Carnage attack gets 2 extra dice for every attack for that one attack action. I'm mainly confused because Joint Effort doesn't say "During the next attack action..." but does say it "adds 2 dice to each of its attacks"

Thanks in advance!

Tactical Taylor

Hey there, not quite sure I am doing this right but I was wondering if there was an official clarification/ruling on the TTC Joint Effort and its application to Area or Beam attacks. 

Will it provide extra dice for allies within 2 of multiple targets of the same beam/area attack? Or does it only grant extra dice for the first attack made during the beam/area attack?

On 10/15/2023 at 7:30 PM, Tactical Taylor said:

My question is for things like Beams and AOE attacks, does Joint Effort add the extra dice for all the attacks, or just the first?

It applies to all attacks made within the beam or area attack so long as the conditions are met for each target.

@Matthews1802 and @Lucas Blackstone I believe this covers your questions as well. 

15 minutes ago, Negoldar said:

It applies to all attacks made within the beam or area attack so long as the conditions are met for each target.

@Matthews1802 and @Lucas Blackstone I believe this covers your questions as well. 

There will be updated and clarified wording for the Joint Effort Team Tactic Card in the next Errata document.