Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Hello,

I have a question when adding Team Tactic cards to your Team Tactic deck. In my build, I am running Red Skull, Master of the World, and I want to add Cosmic Invigoration to my Team Tactic deck. Can I do so? All I need is a character named Red Skull, which I do. I do understand that some cards do list out the specific name of the character, but what I want to know is if the tactic card only names out a character name like Red Skull, Iron Man, Ultron, Captain America, etc., that as long as you have a character with that name, no matter the rest of the name, you can use that tactic card with that character. Please let me know if I need to provide a better example.

10 hours ago, MamaDragon said:

Hello,

I have a question when adding Team Tactic cards to your Team Tactic deck. In my build, I am running Red Skull, Master of the World, and I want to add Cosmic Invigoration to my Team Tactic deck. Can I do so? All I need is a character named Red Skull, which I do. I do understand that some cards do list out the specific name of the character, but what I want to know is if the tactic card only names out a character name like Red Skull, Iron Man, Ultron, Captain America, etc., that as long as you have a character with that name, no matter the rest of the name, you can use that tactic card with that character. Please let me know if I need to provide a better example.

Red Skull, Master of the World is not the same character as Red Skull. 

Red Skull, Master of the World cannot use Cosmic Invigoration. 

On 7/23/2024 at 6:19 AM, MamaDragon said:

Hello,

Thank you for answering my question. I do have a follow-up question. Glory to Ultron only states Ultron in the card. Which Ultron can use it?

Both may use it. 

Thank you for that. I have one final question. When a Team Tactics card states the alter ego of a Character, e.i.: Steven Rogers. Any character with the alter ego of Steven Rogers can use that card, correct?

18 hours ago, MamaDragon said:

Thank you for that. I have one final question. When a Team Tactics card states the alter ego of a Character, e.i.: Steven Rogers. Any character with the alter ego of Steven Rogers can use that card, correct?

Yes