Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Confusion about affiliations/flight/dazed

Hey all, going to play my second game of Crisis Protocol today and wanted some advice/clarifications 

First, about affiliations, I understand you must have at more than half your force under an affiliation to use the leadership ability. For example, if your wanting to use Captain America’s “A day unlike any other” Avengers leadership ability on a five man squad, at least three of them need to be Avengers. The confusion is what about the “odd men out”? If the remaining two of the squad are say, Crossbones and Ultron, they don’t benefit from Cap’s leadership ability right? Rationally I would think they don’t, but I have seen blogs elsewhere on the net that say they do.

Second question is simple.....is there any difference in the game between wall crawling and flight?

and lastly, slight confusion on what “dazed” and “ ko’d” mean....I think “dazed” means losing all your health on your healthy side, becom8ng “injured”...and ko’d means losing all your injured Hit points? (Dead)

23 minutes ago, Bathawk said:

First, about affiliations, I understand you must have at more than half your force under an affiliation to use the leadership ability. For example, if your wanting to use Captain America’s “A day unlike any other” Avengers leadership ability on a five man squad, at least three of them need to be Avengers. The confusion is what about the “odd men out”? If the remaining two of the squad are say, Crossbones and Ultron, they don’t benefit from Cap’s leadership ability right? Rationally I would think they don’t, but I have seen blogs elsewhere on the net that say they do.

Captain America’s leadership says it applies to allied characters. All characters in your squad are allied so they will benefit from the leadership.

Second question is simple.....is there any difference in the game between wall crawling and flight?

Some rules call out one and not the other. 

and lastly, slight confusion on what “dazed” and “ ko’d” mean....I think “dazed” means losing all your health on your healthy side, becom8ng “injured”...and ko’d means losing all your injured Hit points? (Dead)

You have it mostly right. Your character doesn’t become Injured as soon as they are Dazed. Being Dazed will trigger flipping the character card to Injured during the Cleanup Phase.

Additionally, please separate questions into separate threads next time. Thank you. 

• Thoras locked this topic