Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Aggressive vs tricks and traps after a Mysterio Attack

Mysterio attacks with his hypnosis gas, triggering a movement. 

14a: mysterio moves a character with aggressive.

Mysterio interrupts the attack sequence by reacting with tricks and traps. 

Tricks and traps does one damage, Mysterio moves.

14b aggressive triggers, aggressive character moves towards mysterio’s new position.

Mysterio has another opportunity to trigger trips and traps again from aggressive move.

The attack is over.

Is this sequence correct?

Could other triggers also interrupt the attack sequence at the same trigger as mysterio? (E.g.: Mysterio, Cassandra Nova’s psychic distraction and/or Rocket’s booby traps all firing off the same movement trigger.)

Hello, can you please inform me what you mean by Aggressive?  

I am following Mysterio makes hypnosis attack and triggers movement, allowing him to do tricks and traps, but I don't understand the "aggressive trigger" being referred to.  I didn't see a tactic card that matched this and I don't see the word Aggressive on mysterio's card anywhere.  

Thanks!

28 minutes ago, Warp Charged Gaming said:

Hello, can you please inform me what you mean by Aggressive?  

I am following Mysterio makes hypnosis attack and triggers movement, allowing him to do tricks and traps, but I don't understand the "aggressive trigger" being referred to.  I didn't see a tactic card that matched this and I don't see the word Aggressive on mysterio's card anywhere.  

Thanks!

The other character has aggressive in this example, the one Mysterio is attacking.

Take a look at Crossbones as an example character.

• Thoras locked this topic